Please read this before posting in the forum

Dedicated to those fans who are writers and/or artists themselves. The one-stop shop for writers, artists and any other creative pursuit, both original and inspired by your favorite creators.
granath

Please read this before posting in the forum

Post by granath » Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Simon asked me to post this here following a suggestion I posted in the Help and suggestions forum.
The idea is to avoid comments in the middle of a multiple-post story.

Writers
If you're posting a continuing story consisting of several chapters or posts:
  • Please put "To be continued" at the end of each chapter or post and "The end" after the last post.
  • When you've posted the first chapter, consider posting a comments thread "Comments: [story name]".
If you're posting a story consisting of one or two posts that you post one after the other:
  • Put "The end" at the end of the story.
Readers:
  • Please put comments concerning a longer story in the appropriate comments thread.
  • If no comments thread has been posted and more than an hour or two have passed since the first post of the story was posted, feel free to start your own comments thread.
  • Comments on short stories should be posted in the story thread to avoid cluttering the forum.
  • Unless the author has requested a deep critique of the story, stay positive in your comments.
  • All normal rules concerning poster behavior apply in the comments threads, so be nice.
Happy posting and reading!
Do, or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Decaf coffee is an oxymoron. Instant coffee is an abomination. Give me the real thing and nobody gets hurt. :twisted: